Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... Whatcha been playin'?

+3
Gil
Tony Miller
Mr. Shannon
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty So... Whatcha been playin'?

Post  Mr. Shannon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 am

I've had a recent PS2 itch to scratch and the perfect cream to fix this problem has been a game called Shadow of the Colossus. It's been over 5 years since I've played it and quite frankly I had completely forgotten how amazing this game actually is. You start out as this dude with a love intrest in this girl who is either really sick or dead and you leave home in search of a way to save her. The game starts at the shrine of worship where this voice from the sky basically offeres to save her if you defeat these huge (and I mean HUGE) monsters for him.

I'm not going to ruin any of the story but I am going to say that it's huge. Imagine Legend of Zelda with nothing but boss fights. The story is moving and pulls you into this dark world in a way that few other games ever will. And for a game that came out in 2005 it still look beautiful! If you haven't played it, you should look on amazon right now! Seriously! Stop reading this post right now and order it! It's like less than $10 and will blow your mind!

Any way, that's what I've been playing. How about you?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Re: So... Whatcha been playin'?

Post  Tony Miller Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Back on the day it released for the eShop VC I picked up The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and I got about three dungeons into it before other things began occupying my time. I'm now going back and trying to finish up that game for the first time in a decade or so.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Update

Post  Mr. Shannon Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 am

So, as I posted on the Okie Facebook page I bought Persona 3 FES. And so far, it still has not made it into my PS2. This last week I have had the privilege of working the same shifts as my wife, normally I work from 3am-12noon and she doesn't get home till around 6:30. That schedule gives me pleanty of free time to do my bible studys and play games before she gets home but last week was a needed break from the routine. (Even though I had no time to do the question block Sad )

However, we were both off on Thursday and I was able to get her to sit and play the first Kingdom Hearts with me for about 3 hours. We got through the set-up of the story and now we're in Wonderland with Alice on trial and in search of evidence. She (my wife Lauren) was for the most part just sitting on the couch with me watching and doing most of the decision making in the game while I was playing. I was actually enjoying it a lot. Most of the time we usually spend playing games together is when we play wii sports or compete in wii fit or maybe even some Mario kart DS races here and there. Even though I spent so little time on a system this week I think it was the most enjoyable time I've had in a long time.

Besides, I've got all this week to start Persona!

Have a good week y'all!
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Shannon Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 am

It was a crazy hectic week last week but yes, I'm back to a normal work schedule and some more gaming. To start things off, on Monday of last week my laptop hdd crashed again Sad. This was a real disappointment considering I had just replaced the hard drive in it about 4 mos. ago. Needless to say, an order was placed with Dell. Also some major issues with my insulin pump has me back on a 4-8 shot a day routine. (Not really an issue, more of an inconvenience... I've been a type1 diabetic since I was 9.)

Any way, enough about my problems. Here's what I've been playin'...

I started this week off with about 4 hours in Persona 3 FES (will henceforth be referred to as P3F). First impressions, I am enjoying the quirky story and the set up of some caricatures is nice. Also, I really like the school element that was introduced. It gives a needed break to the tedious level grinding that's in the dark hour. I am really looking forward to playing this again this afternoon!

I also went and rented a game for my Wii. I picked up Nicktoons MLB. I figured hey, I love me some baseball and spongebob's my homeboy! How could this go wrong? Answer: WAGGLE CONTROLS STINK!!! The game has taken an amazing idea, make an team with both MLB players and Nicktoons and play some baseball. Go figure they'd ruin it with over complicated wiimote controlls. I was looking forward to a good time with spongebob on the TB Rays and having some fun but no, this game has taken the idea from wii sports and added personal controll to everything that game assigned to the ai (base running, catching fly balls, etc.) and assigned those functions to the d-pad and +/- buttons. Very disappointing! I'm at least glad that it was only a redbox rent and not a $30 purchase on my part. The game has the option to use a classic controller but I don't have one yet, it may make it better. (Man I hope so!)

So, that's what I've been playin'.

How about you?

Last edited by Mr. Shannon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using my iPhone for posting this week and noticed some typos.)
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm not a big fan of those licensed basebal games like that and the Nicktoons games bug me. Only because they take all of those characters and try to make these great 2D animations all 3D and gross. I would love to see a Spongebob game where it actually looks like you’re playing an episode of the cartoon rather than that terrible 3D animation that they do. People want to play Spongebob, not a 3D ugly version of Spongebob. That MLB game reminds me a lot of Mario Super Sluggers, which was great on the Gamecube, but ruined by the Wii.

Right now I’m playing MotoHeroz. I can’t get enough of that game. It’s so much fun. Time trial racing is crazy hard to get good at, but that game is so great to look at and the online infrastructure is the best I’ve seen on the Wii yet. Other than that I’m playing Metroid on the 3DS VC.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Well...

Post  Gil Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 am

Been busy with real life but when I get a minute, I try to fit in Dead Space Extraction for the PS3 and Tiger Woods 12 Masters (somethin like that). Just got the Move peripheral last week for dirt cheap (KMart deal - 50% off all Move accessories). It has been quite fun. Aside from that I have been trying to finish up many many other games on my back burner. Too many to list honestly but a few on top of my list to finish up are Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands DLC, Catherine, Castlevania LoS DLC and I have Dark Souls in the mail dangit! Too much to do so little time. Sad
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

http://mngilen.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Another week...

Post  Mr. Shannon Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 pm

So our new desktop came in the mail last Friday, pulled a 13 day straight work week and now I'm on vacation. It' been eventful to say the least. I have the desktop set up and ready to run but I'm missing one thing still... An ISP. We've had a little aspire one net book for the past 3 years and have just used hotspots for our connection to the world. I've been to AT&T and am kinda disappointed with the selection of hardware to go with their dsl services. The wireless modem the have only supports up to a wifi b signal and the wired modem they have only supports 2.4 Mbps downstream. (and it's funny how they'll sell you a 6mbps connection and give you a 2.4 modem!) At $15 a month I think I'm gonna go for the 3Mbps and buy my own modem from bestbuy or amazon.

I'm on vacation from my job at kroger this week and have a ton of free time, only problem is that I have stuff to do around the house... I just finished fixing the door jam to our bathroom and I have a couple holes to patch in the spare room as well as get the leaky tub fixed. I'll probably get back to scratching the PS2 itch on Thursday.

As for last week, I did get a few more hours logged in on P3F. This game is DEEP! I just got into the fusing aspect of the personas and the complexity of the system is incredible. (And frustrating) However, I am still enjoying it.

I also picked up a copy of Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core Plus. I'm not that big into fighting games but I do enjoy this franchise. I remember playing GG: Isuka in high school with some of my friends. I also remember enjoying the heavy metal soundtrack that was thumping inthe background as you pull off the craziest moves with the most beautifully made sprites on the PS2. It's extremely fast paced and easy to a point where button mashing can get you past story mode. It also came with the soundtrack in the box for the PS2 version. This was a huge plus and one of the main reasons I bought is when I saw it. (Considering every used copy I've seen has the game without the soundtrack.) YouTube a video or two, you might like it.

I also played some Burnout 3 with my brother in law after the demolition derby on Friday night. (Of course, we played crash mode!) Not much to say about that.

Other than those, I haven't played much else. I did order a copy of Disgaea DS on the nis America site. (http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/Disgaea-DS-Tactically-Tactile-Set) They have a special running on the special edition set that comes with the game and a special Prinny stylus! All for $20 whereas Amazon has it listed form$30+ without the stylus. I jumped on that deal like flies on rice! If you haven't played any Disgaea game, imagine Final Fantasy Tactics with exploding penguins and a quirky sense of humor! I've played the PS2 version and it's AMAZING!!!

Well, that pretty much wraps it up for me.

How about you?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

I’ve been playing a whole lot of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 in addition to the DSiWare game Anonymous Notes Chapter 1. Both really good games that I highly recommend. I also picked up a new copy of Lego Harry Potter that I’ve been playing with the kids. It’s one of those games that we all just love to sit around and play together.

I just got in my copy of NBA 2K12 for the Wii and I’m going to start playing that tonight.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Update.

Post  Mr. Shannon Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 am

More P3F and I'm just getting into it! The girl in the velvet room has just started giving me side quests, I helped a student hook up with one of his teachers and I just fused my first persona! This game is all over the place!! The fusing is probably the most exciting development so far. It's super complicated and takes a lot of planning but the pay off is incredible! My fire skill (Agi) went from dealing 50-75 DMG with one persona to dealing 150-175 after doing my first fuse! It's awesome!

I also played some more Guilty Gear. I'm trying to complete each charicture's story mode before I start trying to pick one to study and use against friends (or siblings). So far I think I like Faust the most, he's a nut-job to say the least. His moves are 'cartoony' and quite amusing. Not sure how to use his finisher or any tension moves yet but hey, practice makes perfect.

I also got my copy of Disgaea DS in the mail. I started it but I think I'm gonna take this one pretty slow. I'd rather get P3F beat before I get into another rpg. It's not that heavy in the sense of a story but the grinding and constant need to plan how you develop each individual charicture kinda makes me want to give it more attention than I can afford right now. I am excited though.

That was pretty much it for games. However, I did get alot done around the house and set up an install date for AT&T U Verse. (The soonest date they had was Nov. 18!... STINKS!!)

How about you?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Shannon Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am

Not much new really, still playing P3F and enjoying it. I also have spent some time playing plants vs. zombies but all in all nothing different from the last update. I do however have a bit of a dilemma... I just got my mileage back pay from my other job and I'm a little stuck on what to get with it. I'm having a hard time deciding between a PS3 or a 3DS. Every time I go into GameStop I play the 3DS demo that's in store and I want one but at the same time I would also like to play some of the games on the PS3 I've been missing out on. The PS3 has a lot of games I could get for cheap but I also think I would like to not have to play catch up with another console for once.

Anybody have any thoughts?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty I don't have a 3DS

Post  Gil Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 pm

So I really can't say which is the better choice. I love my PS3 but there is a very obvious price difference between these two systems. It's very true that you will have to play catch up because the PS3 has a lot of excellent and cheap exclusives that you won't want to miss out on. I'd say if you got the time and the money, go the PS3 route. If not, the 3DS sounds like a better choice. That's my 2 cents.

Oh and what I've been playing lately.... Dungeon Defenders for the PS3. Friggin addicting game. Action RPG meets tower defense meets random loot drops (a la Diablo II or Borderlands). Total steal for $15. I can't get enough and if you pick up a PS3 you should get it too... then again it's also on the 360.
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I’ve heard some really great things about Dungeon Defenders, but I haven’t had the opportunity to play it yet. It looks fantastic, though. I love the art style.

I’ve been enjoying the heck out of Pokemon Rumble Blast on the 3DS. I liked the WiiWare game. I ended up playing through it about 3 times with my kids. When you’ve got four players all working together in that game it’s a lot of fun. The 3DS version lacks a little bit of that charm because it’s so hard to get a multi-player game going. You have to have multiple systems and multiple copies of the game. I’ll be posting my review of that in the next couple of days.

Other than that I’ve been playing Kirby’s Return to Dreamland. Fantastic game. Loving it. It’s everything that was good about multi-player Mario without all the headaches. No accidental deaths, no frustrations because people cause you to bounce off of them in odd ways. It’s really, really good. Especially if you like the Kirby franchise. Highly recommended.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebula427 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:42 pm

As someone who recently finished P3F, I can say it is a great game. I will finish writing my review for it... sometime...

Speaking of reviews, I need to finish Solatorobo and get that review up sometime this week as well. The game is kinda slow so it's hard to keep playing it for long periods of time.

I haven't played anything other than that. I can think of about 100 games I want to play though. Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkcity, Uncharted 2 and 3, Assassain's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations (is that out yet?), Driver: San Francisco, Dear Rising 2 plus Off The Record and Case West, Kirby Return To Dream Land, Persona 2: Innocent Sin (and everything else Persona for that matter). I suppose that is enough.... for now.
Nebula427
Nebula427
Veteran
Veteran

http://nintendo-okie.com/

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty It's been a wile...

Post  Mr. Shannon Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 am

So... Working at a grocery store during the months of November and December basically mean that you have no life! I've had days on end with out a day off and very little time to play anything, so much so that my copy of Skyward Sword that I preordered in July is still sitting in the shrink wrap next to my cedar chest. My wife and I are headed to Lexington from Dec. 9th-11th so I have to work the 10 days prior straight to get those 3 off! Well enough of my lamenting...

As far as P3F goes, I'm probably only 2 hours further than I was last time I posted. Nothing has really changed with it yet. I'm still playing Guilty Gear off and on.

I did start playing Disgaea DS a little when I've had some free time and I am enjoying it very much.

With Christmas right around the corner I found a 25th anniversary Mario edition dsi xl at a pawn shop not working for $60. I asked him if I could take some pictures and come back and he said ok. I took a picture of the front and back and called Nintendo with the serial number. Turns out it was still under warranty! I had them do an advance replacement with it and now have a new system with a new 1yr warranty (God I love Nintendo's PR! Not only a new system but a new warranty!) for $60! I'm fighting the selfish urge to keep it or give it to someone like a sibling for a Christmas gift. Man Disgaea looks so pretty on it!

We had our Internet hooked up on the 18th and I never realized how easy it is when you don't have to drive to Starbucks or McDonald's pay your bills.

With the dsi xl I've been playing four swords adventure and goofing around with flipnote studio. Four swords is loads of fun but I think it would be better if we had another dsi so my wife could play too. After playing it for a while I had the urge to dig my old gameboy pocket out of the closet and play some link's awakening so, that's what I did!

All in all, though it's been a great month for the rest of the gaming world I'm kinda stuck at work and with little time to play what I want. It's all good though, January is on the way bringing with it another week of vacation!

That's what I've been up to.

How about you?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Dungeon Defenders

Post  Gil Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Been staying up way too late on too many nights playing this darn addicting game. Constantly trying to find better armor and weapons.

Aside from that I've been playing Army of tutus during my Thursday lunches. That's pretty much the gist of my gameplaying exploits. With the holidays, there's been too much time spent on getting ready for Christmas and already so much time spent with family. More to come of course.
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:34 am

I’ve been playing (and finished) Super Mario 3D Land, or as I now call it, Super Luigi 3D Land. One of the best games I’ve played in a long time and really does show off the 3DS as well. It just goes to show how good Nintendo is at making the games they make. they’re dang good.

I also downloaded 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure. Not a very interesting use of the 3D, basically it seems like a way for Nintendo to charge $2 more than they did on the Wii for the same game. They compress it down into a screen that fills up about half of the top screen. At least the Ambassador games filled the entire top screen.

Also picked up Metroid II from the VC on the 3DS. Never played it before. Enjoying it. I’m slowly becoming a solid Metroid fan. I now own two copies of the NES Metroid, Metroid Other M, Metroid Prime (on the GCN courtesy of Shelby) and Metroid II. I know at least one Metroid game is part of the GBA Ambassadors so I’ll have that one as well.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Shannon Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 am

Ok, so a few months ago I stumbled across a game for the pc called Cave Story. I'm not really a pc gamer, keyboard controlls are too difficult for me and I didn't have a USB game pad so the game went unplayed until last week. I found a homebrew application for the DS called DS2Key. It uses your home wifi network to mimic keyboard inputs in a game. It is AMAZING! I spent about an hour setting it up and mapping the buttons on my DS to the controlls for cave story and I am loving this game! Ds2key shuts off the screens for the DS to conserve battery life and actually does a great job! I got about 8 hours of play from it before my DS lite started flashing a red light. (2 hrs of ghost trick / 4 hrs cave story)

I am really enjoying cave story, it's like metroid meets contra meets castlevania with an amazing soundtrack and beautiful sprites. It is so hard to believe that this was all done by one guy! If you haven't played it you should pick it up ASAP! It's $10 on dsi ware, $10 (i think) on wii ware, a $40 retail version for the 3ds or FREE at cavestory.org

I also picked up Ghost Trick - Phantom Detective for the DS. I haven't spent much time on this yet, I finished the tutorial and just started the story. This is yet another game that is amazing and beautiful, with some of the best sprite work I've EVER seen! I'll say more about it as I continue to play.

As far as P3F goes, I haven't even picked it up this month. I'm still over loaded at work and though I had a few hours at home, once I found ds2key it was all cave story for me!

That's pretty much it for me. I do want to wish every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

That's what I've been up to, how about you?
Mr. Shannon
Mr. Shannon
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

I love Cave Story. I picked up the WiiWare version of the game the day it launched and played through it over the course of a couple of days. It’s a great version, probably the best version of the game. It’s $15 on WiiWare, but well worth it. Great, great game. I’m not going to pick up the 3DS version because I can’t see myself spending $40 on a game I’ve played and I’ve heard some people saying the 3D effect really messes with the game so I’ll hold off on that one. The DSiWare version is a good one though.

Rigth now I’m currently playing Pushmo, more Fishing Resort, Fortune Street and all of my Ambassador games. I just finished Metroid II and now I’m starting on Metroid Fusion. I think I’m hooked on the Metroid games, which is no surprise considering how much I like other games that follow that style of play (Shadow Complex being my favorite). I just put off the Metroid series for so long because I never really liked the NES game, but Metroid II, Other M and now Fusion are really getting me into that franchise.

I’m holding out until the release of Kid ICarus early next year, but I’ll be playing Mighty Switch Force when it releases this week on the eShop. Can’t wait for that one.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebula427 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

I am starting to get into Kirby Mass Attack on the DS. It's pretty cool. I love controlling an army of Kirbys and shouting "get'em" as the all attack an enemy.

It's touch based like Canva Curse but it is more of a platformer than that. Plus the Kirby army will stop if you aren't touching the screen, giving you time to think. You don't really get that with Canvas Curse. I'll write a review once I finish it.

Oh yeah, y'all should play Saints Row: The Third. It's awesome.
Nebula427
Nebula427
Veteran
Veteran

http://nintendo-okie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 am

Demos, demos everywhere, but not a full game for me. Actually I just picked up Antipole on DSiWare and I’m playing through that for review right now. I also started playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers which has been sitting on my shelf for about six months waiting for me to play it.

I still want to play Kirby’s Mass Effect, because that would be freaking awesome.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Crystal Chronicles

Post  Gil Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 am

That's actually a very fun game. Not so much Final Fantsy--esque? but it's definitely fun. Especially so with 3 other players.

Me - Dungeon Defenders all the way... and Army of Tutus #2 during Friday lunch hours. That's my sad little plate.
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:58 am

This is the single player Final Fantasy CC game that uses motion controls and all of the attacks are done with telekinesis. So far I can already tell that the camera is going to be an issue, especially in battles.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Bumpin this up

Post  Gil Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Ok now that I've got my platinum in Dungeon Defenders... I have to force myself to partially move on.

1. Still playing Dungeon Defenders but less now.
2. Tapped into Child of Eden (PS3)(Spiritual successor to the unique game REZ). Amazing game! Visually stunning and extremely fun with the move controller. Trance mode is also quite awesome. It is somewhat a replacement to REZ's Trance Vibrator. Look it up but be warned that many people used this accessory in unintended ways. With Child of Eden, you can hook up 7 additional controllers and the force feedback will work in tune with the music. I only have an additional 2 controllers to use with Trance Mode but even 2 makes a huge difference in the experience. I can't wait to get a 3D TV now. I bet this game would just blow me out of the water.
3. Trying to get back into Red Dead Redemption. Need to finish it up as it was loaned to me about a year ago Embarassed
4. If it's true that PS+ gets the Simpsons for free tomorrow, I'm totally up for playing that one for a while.
5. Need to finish up the DLC in Borderlands.
6. Last but not least.... Thanks you jerks for getting me to play Animal Crossing City Folk again. I'm trying hard not to get sucked back in but with trying to help out Mr. Tony... it's gonna be a hard fight Evil or Very Mad
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 pm

I’m kinda sucked into the world of Animal Crossing right now. I’ve got years of catching up to do. [=^)

Resident Evil: Revelaitons comes out tomorrow so hopefully I’ll be getting into that a little bit and trying hard not to get too scared. It’ll be the first real proper RE game that I’ve played. My only other real experience with the franchise is Mercenaries for the 3DS and I don’t think many people would call that a true RE experience.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

So... Whatcha been playin'? Empty Ahh.. Animal Crossing.

Post  Davoid Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Ah... Animal Crossing... My College days bane. As for myself, I've been trying to plow through the games I already have. I did not buy any games for a while now. Since my Xenoblade preorder in fact. I recently finished Shin Megami tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked & Donkey Kong '94 on the 3DS Virtual Console. Tomorrow, my girlfriend & I are gonna go buy 2 copies of Tales of The Abyss but we probably wont be playing it for a while. Wink So, after that monumental intro, what have I been recently playing? Well, I went back to Pushmo & Pokémon Black. Pushmo simply because I got to get through it & Pokémon Black because one of my friends just started & we've been dueling quite a bit. So I did 2 new Monsters: An Arcanine & a Whimsicott. Correct nature, EV trained... the whole shebang.

Up next: Probably Ocarina of Time, but we'll see. Rolling Eyes
Davoid
Davoid
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance

https://www.facebook.com/nintendofocusedpodcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum