Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl

2 posters

Go down

Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Empty Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl

Post  Tony Miller Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

We do gameplay challenges from time to time on the site. It's basically just a fun little way to interact with each other and compare gameplay pictures and videos. Tonight I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Jake and we decided to play through the 3-Minute Brawl to see how high a score we could get. It was actually the first time that anyone had played that particular challenge on the system so we set a high score.

Then I told him I would put it up on the site as a Gameplay Challenge and that got him a bit excited. He likes being featured on the site. For this week's Gameplay Challenge Jake and I want to see if you can beat our score in the 3-Minute Brawl. All you need to do is post a picture here in the comments or in the GamePlay Challenge thread on the forums. If you're the video type post a video to Youtube and link to it. Next Monday we'll see who has the best score overall in the Gameplay Challenge and we'll post a new one next week.

Here are some pics to show our high score, which happens to be set at 82. Can you beat that?

Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Smash-bros-gameplay-challenge-3

Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Smash-bros-gameplay-challenge-2
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Empty Re: Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl

Post  Nebula427 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 am

I haven't played Brawl since Extra Life but I had to give this a shot. First try was with Samus for a 50. Second try was with Ice Climbers for 70. Third try was Pikachu for 109.
Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Img_0410
Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Img_0411
Gameplay Challenge: 3-Minute Brawl Img_0412
Nebula427
Nebula427
Veteran
Veteran

http://nintendo-okie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 am

Jake and I tried again last night to top that score. We hit 82 twice in a row. We thought we were going to be stuck at that score and it would be the highest we could get. We managed to get to 90, so we’re going to keep trying. There will be a new game play challenge later this week.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum