Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

3 posters

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Empty Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post  gamefira_chris Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Has anyone else picked this up yet? And if not...why the hell not?! Some critics are calling this the definitive OoT release...and I'd tend to agree. Of course I haven't played through the entire game yet to unlock the Master's Quest (I do work sometimes, lol) but I can't wait until I do. Just being able to aim by moving the 3DS makes the game 10x more player friendly in my opinion...and not to mention having the inventory on the touchscreen! This game has met and exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone with a 3DS!

gamefira_chris
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post  Tony Miller Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

I haven't picked it up because I'm severely strapped for cash right now. It's on my radar of games I definitely need to play and I will be picking it up. I'll give you my thoughts on it when I do because I'm an Ocarina newb.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Post  Deity Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Finished it already. Loved it!
Deity
Deity
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum