Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpie Liquid Pencil is G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! !

2 posters

Go down

Sharpie Liquid Pencil is G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! ! Empty Sharpie Liquid Pencil is G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! !

Post  Tony Miller Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm

I’ve never been the type of person that’s ever tried out a product, not liked it and then wanted to call up a company to complain, but I have found that product. I picked up a two pack of Sharpie Liquid Pencils from Wal-Mart this week because I heard they were this awesome thing that was going to revolutionize the way we write.

Well, no. After using it I can say that these “pencils” are garbage. It’s supposed to write like a pencil, but dry like a pen after 24 hours so that you have time to erase your mistakes, but still have it become a permanent thing on paper. Well, the best thing about the pencil is the eraser because it really does work and erases your writing quite nicely.

However the thing writes like it’s constantly running out of ink. It will never get a good inkflow going to make a smooth mark on the paper. The only way I could get it to work was by holding the pencil perpendicular to the paper and press down pretty hard. I don’t know about you, but I don’t really write like that.

So, heed my warning. Don’t buy the Liquid Pencil from Sharpie. Stick with a regular pencil or a pen.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Sharpie Liquid Pencil is G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! ! Empty Re: Sharpie Liquid Pencil is G A R B A G E ! ! ! ! ! !

Post  Nebula427 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am

I actually carry a Sharpie Fine Point marker with me everywhere I go. It will pretty much write on anything and it's the size of a pen.

I used to have a space pen but it would spit out big blobs of ink when the cartridge got below half full.
Nebula427
Nebula427
Veteran
Veteran

http://nintendo-okie.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum