Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Prime 3

3 posters

Go down

Metroid Prime 3 Empty Metroid Prime 3

Post  TonekoMG Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I finally beat Metroid Prime 3. I got the 100% ending and am told it leads into a Metroid game that was never made or goes right to Metroid 2, and I don't know how to feel about that since I've only beat the Prime series and Fusion.

I'm also at Mother Brain on the NES version ported to 3DS and I can't beat her!
TonekoMG
TonekoMG
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime 3 Empty Re: Metroid Prime 3

Post  guillermo1981 Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Nintendo has got some of the best games on their consoles right now. They have their own game types and series, its a matter of opinion and taste.
Metroid 3 has, hands down, one of the best art designs I've ever seen in gaming in my 25 years playing videogames. The music goes so well alongside planet Elysia's and Bryyo's settings that I still feel very especial whenever I get to see footage of those places - or get to play through 'em again myself. Amazing and sublime.

guillermo1981
Game Boy
Game Boy

http://www.slycams.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebula427 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:42 pm

TonekoMG wrote:I finally beat Metroid Prime 3. I got the 100% ending and am told it leads into a Metroid game that was never made or goes right to Metroid 2, and I don't know how to feel about that since I've only beat the Prime series and Fusion.
The secret ending in Prime 3 is a reference to Metroid Prime: Hunters. Click below for spoilers.

Spoiler:
Nebula427
Nebula427
Veteran
Veteran

http://nintendo-okie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TonekoMG Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:42 pm

I'll have to play that some time. I remember the demo coming with my first DS and I have since lost that cart.
TonekoMG
TonekoMG
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down