Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex "Mac" McFadden

2 posters

Go down

Alex "Mac" McFadden Empty Alex "Mac" McFadden

Post  Alex Mc. Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:46 am

Hey all!

For those who do not who I am, well good thing you clicked that forum right? I will tell you all a little about myself, and what I am all about. My introduction should already be posted by the time anyone reads this, but I like to talk on forums way more Smile I am a News Editor for the site, and I am glad I got that chance! I am 23 years old, and also enlisted in the Army National Guard (Massachusetts). Right now I am deployed in Afghanistan where I am finishing my tour, which I honestly can not wait for! I live in Webster MA, which is in the middle of nowhere but somehow near everything (Weird right?). I LOVE video games, and my entire life since I was about 7, has been revolved around it. After all, who doesn't like a little 'escape' from a hard work day? I own 15 systems, which include handhelds. Xbox, Xbox 360 (2), Gamecube, Gameboy (Advanced, Color, Gray Brick, DS, DS Lite), PS1, PS2, PSP Go, PSP, Wii. And yes, a lot of games, which I will spare you from naming Razz I love going outside, and I also take photography up as a hobby, which I love very much. Still waiting to meet the perfect someone who can game just as much as me, and not be bored of it! If you have any questions let me know! Later all!

~Mac

Alex Mc.

Back to top Go down

Alex "Mac" McFadden Empty Re: Alex "Mac" McFadden

Post  Tony Miller Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 am

Welcome, welcome.

I'm starting to feel old now. [=^) I'm the old man on the site and I'm only 31 (as of tomorrow).
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Alex "Mac" McFadden Empty Reply

Post  Mac Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 am

Aw come on Tony, 31 is like the new 21. Smile Your not old yet bud. Happy Birthday btw! Mines the 22nd!

Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Happy Birthday to ya' a few days early sir. If I don't tell you now then I'll forget.

In addition to my birthday this weekend I'll be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary next Wednesday so it's going to be a busy week for me. Birthday, anniversary, launch of the 3DS. [=^)
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Alex "Mac" McFadden Empty Well

Post  Gil Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Happy early Birthday Mr. MacAlexster! errrr I mean Mac. Hope it's awesome. And Happy 10th anniversary to you Tony. Congrats! You made it past the 7 year itch Laughing
Gil
Gil
Veteran
Veteran

http://mngilen.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum