Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, how do you use your 3DS?

2 posters

Go down

So, how do you use your 3DS? Empty So, how do you use your 3DS?

Post  Davoid Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:33 am

I really like the stat log function on the 3DS. Granted, it does not add anything to the gaming experience, but it gives some good insights on your gaming habits... I chose to share a few interesting top 5, as seen on my 3DS. Very Happy Feel free to share yours afterwards. What a Face

Total Gaming Time
647:51 - Pokémon version Noire (That's Pokémon Black. I played quite alot on my DSi XL before I started playing on my 3DS.)
84:49 - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. (I'm almost done with this one. Good game! Can't wait for the next one.)
50:52 - Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (Was a bit disapointed with this one but I'm not done with it yet. Will get back to it soon.)
30:54 - Place Mii StreetPass (That's streetpass Mii Plaza. Yup, I streetpass alot.)
28:59 - Super Street Fighter IV (My first 3DS game. I still like it, but I don't play it as much now.)

Number of uses
677 - Place Mii StreetPass (That's streetpass Mii Plaza. Yup, like I said, I streetpass alot.)
577 - Pokémon version Noire (That's Pokémon Black. No comments.)
411 - Liste d'amis (That's the friend list... I used to go there alot)
241 - Passelettre (That's swapnote. Many friends, many letters many uses)
226 - Notifications (Yeah... hum...)

Average gaming time
1:24 - Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
1:15 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D (You can't play that game for just 10 minutes. That is a fact)
1:07 - Pokémon version Noire (Pokémon Black)
0:49 - Dawn of Heroes (First time that game shows in any top. That's because it's a very "meh" game.)
0:45 - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

AND
WE
ARE
DONE!!

Cheers! cheers
Davoid
Davoid
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance

https://www.facebook.com/nintendofocusedpodcast

Back to top Go down

So, how do you use your 3DS? Empty Re: So, how do you use your 3DS?

Post  Tony Miller Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 am

I really like the stat log feature as well. The problem I have is that all of my stats are skewed because my kids use the 3DS a lot. Things like Netflix are inflated because I use that a lot when I'm writing content for the site. It's nice to have the 3DS sitting next to me while I'm writing. We also let the kids use it to watch Netflix if Heather and I are watching something on the TV. I really like the step counter. I keep it with me all the time just because I like to see how many steps I take each day. My 3DS has very rarely been idle. I've used it all the time since I bought it.

Here are my stats:

Total Gaming Time:
142:24 - Netflix
39:26 - Internet Browser (This gets used a lot when someone is on the computer.)
29:27 - The LEgend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
28:36 - Nintendogs + Cats (This is all my daughter)
26:51 - Super Mario 3D Land

Number of Uses:

604 - Internet Browser (This is a lot of log on to check email and hop out, or to check IMDB when we're watching something and don't want to go to the computer to look someone up.)
541 - Friend's List (Gotta check to see who logs on when the Orange Light Flashes
269 - The Camera (I actually take a lot of pictures and video with the system)
234 - eShop
224 - Notifications (Swapnote has blown this stat way up)

Average Play Time:
1:41 - Okamiden (I played the heck out of this game and couldn't put it down when I did.)
1:26 - James Noir's Hollywood Crimes (This was a really good puzzle game)
1:18 - Star Fox 64 3D (Only played this one once. Played it all the way through and traded the game back in.)
0:50 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
0:47 - Netflix (The average length of a show I watch is 43 minutes. The kids each get to pick one that are 22 minutes apiece and Jake and Becca both pick on show each.)

Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum