Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice White 3DS North American release?

2 posters

Go down

Ice White 3DS North American release? Empty Ice White 3DS North American release?

Post  GamerZero Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Do you think the Ice White 3DS will be released in North America? If so when do you think we'll see it?

GamerZero
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Ice White 3DS North American release? Empty Re: Ice White 3DS North American release?

Post  Tony Miller Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 am

I would love to see the Ice White system come out over here. I think that’s a cool looking system. My favorite color, and the one I want to see released, would be the purple one.

I would think E3 would be the best choice for any new system announcements right now. If not then they’ll announce something around the holiday.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down

Ice White 3DS North American release? Empty Re: Ice White 3DS North American release?

Post  GamerZero Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 am

Other countries have Ice White & Cobalt Blue but North America may be getting Midnight Purple??? scratch
Who made that decision Nintendo or Prince. Laughing

GamerZero
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

I’ll party like it’s 1999. I’ve already made plans to get rid of my blue 3DS when the purple one gets announced. It was the one color at E3 that I REALLY wanted.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerZero Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I may also get the Midnight Purple 3DS although I was hoping we would be getting the Ice White modal. If the next 3DS color is indeed Midnight Purple I would be very suprised because I was certain that Ice White or even Cobalt Blue would be the next color available in North America.

GamerZero
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerZero Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Tony Miller wrote:I’ll party like it’s 1999. I’ve already made plans to get rid of my blue 3DS when the purple one gets announced. It was the one color at E3 that I REALLY wanted.

Now theres a listing for the Midnight Purple 3DS at the Sam's Club Website- http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod6770042

GamerZero
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Miller Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 am

Nintendo confirmed the device with a press release today. Looks like I might be buying a new 3DS soon.
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerZero Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:41 pm

I was hoping for Ice White soon but I guess I may play it safe and get Cosmo Black instead, I really thought Ice White would be the next color available in North America.

GamerZero
Game Boy
Game Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum