Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay Challenge: Animal Crossing City Folk Fishing Contest

Go down

Gameplay Challenge: Animal Crossing City Folk Fishing Contest Empty Gameplay Challenge: Animal Crossing City Folk Fishing Contest

Post  Tony Miller Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Howdy howdy everyone. It’s time for another gameplay challenge. This time it’s based on the fact that there has been a lot of Animal Crossing: City Folk going on in my house over the past couple of weeks. This one is inspired by my watching Jake play the game today. He was setting a timer for himself and then seeing how many fish he could catch in a set period of time. So this challenge involves owning a timer in the game. Set it for 10 minutes and go fish crazy. See how many fish you can catch in 10 minutes. Snap a picture at the end of the 10 minutes and leave it here or email it to mail@nintendo-okie.com. I’ll post any entries that we get.

This picture is Jake’s entry into the challenge this week. I’ll be posting mine tomorrow. Let us see how many fish you can catch in 10 minutes. It doesn’t matter what kind of fish. Jake even stopped to catch a roly poly that crossed his path. Bugs don’t count for this challenge, though. Only fish.[url=mail@nintendo-okie.com]mail@nintendo-okie.com[/url]
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down