Nintendo Okie Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max and the Magic Marker Contest

Go down

Max and the Magic Marker Contest Empty Max and the Magic Marker Contest

Post  Tony Miller Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:37 am

Here you go folks. Here is the official place to put all your Max fan art.

The rules of the contest are as follows. Each person gets one entry. No exceptions. If I find out you've loaded multiple pictures you will be disqualified.

You need to provide one picture of your best interpretation of Max and the Magic Marker. Draw a level, draw Max or the Purple Monster. The fan art can be from anyone you know. I don't care if it is yours, your kids, your moms, your neighbors whoever. Just make it fun.

Upload the drawings here in this forum post. If you can't get them to load email them to me at tonymiller@nintendo-okie.com and I'll post them for you.

The contest will run from now until next Monday, October 26th. The winners will be announced on Wednesday October 28th. You can check back here or on the site to see who has won.

There will be 5 winners chosen, so you have a good chance to win. Just include with your drawing the size of the T-Shirt you would like to have. We have 1 small, 2 medium and 2 larges available.

Please keep it clean. Any profane, vulgar or just plain rude entries will be deleted.

Most of all have fun. We're just trying to enjoy the release of a fun game.

Note: All drawings will be sent to developer Press Play and could be used by them in future promotion for the game

Here are some links if you need some inspiration. All of these articles were featured on the site.

Interview With Ole

New Screens

Hands-On

Last edited by Tony Miller on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added links to view)
Tony Miller
Tony Miller
Elite
Elite

http://www.nintendo-okie.com

Back to top Go down